About Me

Essex & Bournemouth,, United Kingdom
I am currently a second year student studying costume with performance design at The Arts Unversity College in Bournemouth. My blog will be a way for me to present my progression throughout my time on the costume course and show how my making skills develop through a variety of units that I will carry out.

Monday 15 March 2010

Planning

To gain an understanding of how long I have to make my tutu and breakdown the amount of work involved I am going to do a detailed timeplan. This should help me keep myself organised and give me daily targets.

To help me gain more background knowledge on the classical tutu I am planning on going to see a ballet performance and hopefully get in contact with someone in the industry who can give me some initial information about the classical tutu.

No comments:

Post a Comment